- Take the QEW to the Niagara on the Lake-Glendale North exit (Exit 38-B) – follow to the right.
- Turn left at traffic lights passing reception center and gas station.
- Turn right on to Airport Road. Pass the first stop sign, then down the hill and continue to the next stop sign at Highway #55 (also known as Niagara Stone Road).
- Turn right on to # 55 and continue to the town of Virgil until the first set of traffic lights.
- Turn right on Four Mile Creek Road (gas bar on right).
- Turn left on Line 2 (a few blocks up).
- We are located in the country past the new houses, on the right hand side.
- 903 Line 2.
From the USA
Crossing at the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge.
- As soon as you pass through the toll gate, exit onto the Niagara Parkway (on your immediate right).
- Drive along the Parkway until you come to line 2. Turn left on to Line 2.
- You will see Caroline Cellars on your right.
- We are just several houses down on the left hand side.
- 903 Line 2.
From the US via Sarnia.
- Take the 402 to the 401 around Woodstock.
- Connect with the 403 and stay on the 403 until you exit on to the QEW (around Hamilton).
- Continue on the QEW to the Niagara on the Lake Hwy #55 exit.
- Now follow directions as coming from Toronto to A Vineyard View.
And here’s a visual map of our Bed and Breakfast (some changes have occurred since this satellite picture was taken).